If you have trouble discerning Beluga code from older releases, consult the legacy syntax for clarification.
- Beluga reference guide
- Beginner's Guide to Programming in Beluga
- For Intermediate Users
- For Advanced Users
- Mechanizing Meta-Theory in Beluga (CADE-25 Tutorial), August 2015
Types and Programming Languages: A Companion (Draft from
24 July, 2015): This is a
companion that loosely follows B. Pierce's book "Types and
Programming Languages" and shows how to mechanize the material
in Beluga. The code to the companion is available on github
For an up-to-date version or to contribute see our github repository.
- Mechanizing Meta-Theory in Beluga, 2nd International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation (WPTE 2015), June 2015
- Programming logical relations proofs, Brigitte Pientka, Certification of high-level and low-level programs, Institut Henri Poincare, Paris, France, June 2014 (slides)
- Beluga-mu: Programming proofs in context, Brigitte Pientka, POP Seminar, Carnegie Mellon University, May 2014 (slides)
- Beluga-mu: Programming proofs in context, Brigitte Pientka, Invited talk at International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (LFMTP'12). (slides)